free website stats program tire milage | Harley Davidson Forums

tire milage

rustywrench

I would like to get a feel for how many miles I should expect from my stock Dunlop tires on my 2016 road glide. she has 8k on her now and I will leave for a 8k trip on the run for the wall in May. Thanks in advance, Rusty

Hmmm, I would expect about twice that, given my experience is from an 08 softail. Remember tire mileage is proportional to the right hand twisting:)

A customer of ours came in with this info on his rear tire for his,2103 RoadKing had replaced his OE with Dunlop American Elite Touring, 180/65B16, at 8100 miles he had 6/32 left on his tire, new was 10/32, a lot of 2 up and luggage, sounds like it is lasting gppd for him.

Well they are futuristic, George Jetson had 1 ordered a few years ago but they are on back order so looks like it will be awhile before he posts a picture. My understanding 1 of the kogs that align the heads up graphics display to the inside of the left lens of they factory supplied goggles projected in reverse leading to, you guessed it dickslexia.

I would like to get a feel for how many miles I should expect from my stock Dunlop tires on my 2016 road glide. she has 8k on her now and I will leave for a 8k trip on the run for the wall in May. Thanks in advance, Rusty

Sounds crazy but I would replace them before your trip. With the amount of miles you have planned you are probably going to be needing a new set by the end or close to the end of it. Peace of mind is everything especially because of the significance of this "monumental" ride you are undertaking. Keeping distractions to a minimum is worth the $$$$.

So the peace of mind is well worth buying new before I leave.is well said. At least I would not need to checking every so often. I wold rather ride and enjoy without worry. Thanks for all the advice, Rusty

Hey rustywrench that ride should be epic, one that I would like to partake in some day. Hope you post some pics as you're making your way back east.

If you start a thread about your trip add the route your going to take. Maybe some of us could meet up and put a few miles on with you.

Back