free website stats program Throttle body overhaul | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Throttle body overhaul

One dealer said he can get the part from the factory and another dealer said the part is not available from the factory at this time and will be notified when they produce more TB housings. That could be next week or next year. I wonder if the dealers have a parts hotline someone some where should have one on the shelf somewhere.

Respects...Joe

A part on my bike went missing when they shipped it from Louissiana to Port huron When I informed the dealer they asked me where I wanted to pick it up.I told them Elkhart Ind. While I was on the phone she checked on her computer and informed me they had stock in Indiana.That would definately indicate that they have a linked online parts locator.

I just checked out Biker Bandit and they have it listed in stock. I'll find out tomorrow if the dealer finds one or not.

Respects...Joe

By all means but that was just as another option when they tell him..."they all do that":D

If they don't fix it , they should discuss a refund of what he paid the first time around IMO

By all means but that was just as another option when they tell him..."they all do that":D

If they don't fix it , they should discuss a refund of what he paid IMO

It might be enough to buy the injection kit and a:cheers Notice I didn't make fun of pain, But now you can't erase it!

Back