There it was, They almost got me again...

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by lakeforktx, Dec 23, 2010.

1. lakeforktx

lakeforktx Active Member

Went to Paris Texas Harley , and there it was the 2011 Ultra Limited in the two tone Rootbeer and Black... They seamed pretty motivated to sell a new bike today, mabe it because its Christmas time or what? Glad I drove the cage up there to pick up a gift cert. and not my possible trade in.. I had to get the heck out of there.. Those Limited's keep staring at me where ever I go....:panic

2. blademan

blademan Active Member

Join the Club, I drool over them all the time, but the local dealer won't be reasonable on my trade (07 Wide Glide) so its easy to walk.

3. lakeforktx

lakeforktx Active Member

Iknow , I only have 23,000 on my 04.. and it has lots and lots of fun left in it.. but to hear them tell it a 04 is worthless? Unless they are trying to sell one...I just now got mine fixed up like I like it.. If I had a new one ,then I would have to start all over again...:s

4. RibEye

RibEye Junior Member Contributor

My scooter is like my coffee in a restaraunt. Just when I get it just the way I like it, they come and try to pour in some new. No thanks. I'm good. :D

Enjoy,
    Rich P

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Aint it funny how when @ the dealer a bike will speak to you?:s

6. larryjmiller

larryjmiller Junior Member

I had to do it! I bought mine last spring. I got the Merlot and Cherry. The chrome wheels got to me. I should have my head examined. Didn't need two HDs but what the hay? When I ride the Limited it's so smooth and powerful compared the the RK but it is fun to have the option. I thought the heated grips were overkill but now that I have them they work wonders. When riding the LTD I can use a lighter weight glove on the way to work and my hands stay warm n cozy. I like listening to the stereo too. Been thinking of getting the heated seat next. Better'n riding the cage!

7. fisherman124

fisherman124 Active Member

if u keep looking at it , it will be yours soon enough lol

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Nice color, feel the love...time for a nice "frosty" one! :a

[​IMG]

9. olbill

olbill Member

I walked into Latus Motors 6 week's ago saw the Black Limited and it was all over. What a sweet ride. Merry Christmas to all

OLbill

10. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson Banned

They are a lovely bike. Good job they are too tall fo my short legs :t