free website stats program There it was, They almost got me again... | Harley Davidson Forums

There it was, They almost got me again...

lakeforktx

Went to Paris Texas Harley , and there it was the 2011 Ultra Limited in the two tone Rootbeer and Black... They seamed pretty motivated to sell a new bike today, mabe it because its Christmas time or what? Glad I drove the cage up there to pick up a gift cert. and not my possible trade in.. I had to get the heck out of there.. Those Limited's keep staring at me where ever I go....:panic

Join the Club, I drool over them all the time, but the local dealer won't be reasonable on my trade (07 Wide Glide) so its easy to walk.

I also love the Limited. Having a 2008 EG Standard with only 29,000 miles I still have fun to look forward to. I have it looking and running the way I want it now. It is not so much a Standard anymore. :s

But, if I was buying, the Limited is a sweet bike to ponder. :D

Iknow , I only have 23,000 on my 04.. and it has lots and lots of fun left in it.. but to hear them tell it a 04 is worthless? Unless they are trying to sell one...I just now got mine fixed up like I like it.. If I had a new one ,then I would have to start all over again...:s

My scooter is like my coffee in a restaraunt. Just when I get it just the way I like it, they come and try to pour in some new. No thanks. I'm good. :D

Enjoy,
Rich P

Aint it funny how when @ the dealer a bike will speak to you?:s

I had to do it! I bought mine last spring. I got the Merlot and Cherry. The chrome wheels got to me. I should have my head examined. Didn't need two HDs but what the hay? When I ride the Limited it's so smooth and powerful compared the the RK but it is fun to have the option. I thought the heated grips were overkill but now that I have them they work wonders. When riding the LTD I can use a lighter weight glove on the way to work and my hands stay warm n cozy. I like listening to the stereo too. Been thinking of getting the heated seat next. Better'n riding the cage!

Nice color, feel the love...time for a nice "frosty" one! :a

30857d1235950947-rootbeer-color-09s-dscn1444.jpg

I walked into Latus Motors 6 week's ago saw the Black Limited and it was all over. What a sweet ride. Merry Christmas to all

OLbill

Back