free website stats program There it was, They almost got me again... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

There it was, They almost got me again...

Saw mine Black over Black Pearl Ice was not that impressed on line or in the book but get it in the sun wow the colors change blue to purple and everything in between just had to have it and the ride is fantastic and the wife can even ride with a bad back.

Yup, they are trying to get me too! Can't stop drooling when I see them on the sales floor,mmm, Pavlov reaction I guess. The good thing is my softail is only 2 yrs old with 13.5K on her, still have some riding to do.

Really hard resisting these temtations, but remember those XMas bills will be hitting soon too...;)

Aint it funny how when @ the dealer a bike will speak to you?:s
I really tried to get away, I drove 5 hours to get away from my bike. I don't remeber seeing the road, but I do remember pulling up to the second gate saying "I think we are going to have to go back to NC to buy a bike". I should have just listened to the bike & did all the paperwork then. :D

I know what you mean. The Merlot/Cherry talked to me and then to the wife. I'm not one bit sad that we pulled the trigger and became part of the bagger family. Just do it man while it's winter. They should have some good incentives in Jan-Mar. Good luck.

Back