The bell

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by sadragna, Jun 11, 2013.

1. sadragna

sadragna Member

I had a Harley for over ten years I bought my first one back in 03 from a friend of mine and it had a bell on the bottom of the frame I never knew what it was doing there left it alone now that I bough my first new Harley and someone told me about the "bell" and what it represents. If I have a bell laying around my house can I put it on "will it have the full protection like if someone gift it for me" or do I need really someone to gift it for me.
    [​IMG]

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

If you believe in the "bell" and all its mighty powers. It is to be gifted to you.

3. sadragna

sadragna Member

Can I tell someone to gift it to me?
    [​IMG]

4. turnerbend

turnerbend Active Member

If you have a bell, put in on. Who would wish more for your protection than you. It's like praying. Who can pray for or know your needs better than you. I got my bell and have had it for years........

5. sadragna

sadragna Member

Thank you turnerbend
    [​IMG]

6. bcortani

bcortani Active Member

My first bell was gifted to me, so i put it on my bike. when my bud got his bike, I found a bell that I really liked and got one for him and me...it had a wolf on it ok...so far so good...:D

7. sadragna

sadragna Member

I told my girlfriend to buy me one. What happens if I buy it with someone else money? :)
    [​IMG]

8. doctor727

doctor727 Active Member

Well, if you look at that in the right perspective, they would be giving it to you as a gift.:s

9. 50ronnie

50ronnie Member

Give one, Give one, Give one. You will be their best friend.

10. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I heard thinking about it too much can be bad luck too......:D