free website stats program The Agony of Defeat. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Agony of Defeat.

Ma....who???? Boring.

We are thrilled here in Mississippi as Eli and his awesome bro Peyton are the offspring of our Mississippi natives Archie and Olivia. The Pats are a great team, and it was a tremendous game, but we are happy here in the Deep South.

Knew Eli and the Giants would take it...honestly thought the 49'ers would have been there, but their 2 key special team errors lost it for them. Eli proved his patience and ability to move the ball in a clutch in 2008...he just got even better at it...with a team that had also built confidence. Always underestimated by dominant teams during the regular season, bet there are a lot of people who understand why Eli's 2 minute drill in a clutch is not going to be...from now on anyway! :small3d031:

What...No one has nothing to say about Madonna's preformance....:)

You are absolutely correct mat60. The half time show should have gotten a penalty in itself. What a disregard for all the children watching with their families and have to endure that garbage. I know baseball is the great American past time and I thought football was the great American sport. The half time disrespected the concept of football as many other half time shows in the past Super Bowls.....
Oh yeh...... The better team that wanted the win more got the win. As Tom Brady's Wife said so well, my Husband can not throw the ball and catch it too....:small3d031:

I am with you about half time....I was just wondering if I was the only one that was not impressed with it....As for the game I liked it ..My wife was rutting for the giants and I for the patriots so I just sat there and shut up if you no what I mean....It took me my first 35 years to learn how to do that..:s

Now that the football game comments are slowing down for the last 6 hours I have been kicking myself for going along and saying that I wasn't impressed with madona...I thought it was great..And the last song with Lo green and was very much to my likeing..The only thing I didn't like is the woman that made a obscene gesture and swore...But considering the real trash thats on tv and music vids this was mild...Every one new that she was the halftime show and knows she is a little out thair ...I mean no disrespect to anyone for we all have our likes and dislikes....I even like pink Floyd.I like all kinds of music but I wont be rapping anytime soon .Thank You...Mat...PS Please dont hate me for this..:)

Well....She is nice to look at..:D
She's okay. Around here they are starting to call her the
"Giselle Jinx" because ever since Tom got married we haven't won the Super Bowl when we have gotten there. :p
I prefer to believe that because it helps ease the pain and I can now play the "victim card"! :D

Back