free website stats program Techlusion TFI Fuel Module for 09 Nightster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Techlusion TFI Fuel Module for 09 Nightster

Just wanted to say that I installed my TFI last night. I can tell a difference in 5th gear when accellerating from 45 mph to 80....she gets up and rolls now. No more decel popping either. Set the specs between the suggested positions due to having after market slip-ons but no upgrade yet for the air cleaner. The instructions give you specs for no modifications being done or for if you have done some modifications such as exhaust and air cleaner. I divided the settings for Pod 1 being the accelleration and Pod 2for high speed. Left the 4 Pod (RPM) at 4.5. I am sure I will tinker some more to find optimum settings for my Nightster, but for now, I can tell that she is getting more fuel. very glad I did that. I have added longevity to my to my baby...

Just wanted to say that I installed my TFI last night.

Where did you install the module? Techlusion recommends on tho of the battery or under the side cover, but there is no room on top of the battery abd the main fuse and the diagnostics connector are in the way under the side cover.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Warren

Back