free website stats program Techlusion TFI Fuel Module for 09 Nightster | Harley Davidson Forums

Techlusion TFI Fuel Module for 09 Nightster

I have a 2009 Nightster with Rush slip-on exhaust. The bike sounds great. Not too loud, not too quiet. I have noticed that it could use some more fuel. I have done some research on the TFI and have not read anything bad about them. I ordered one for my bike and am expecting it next week. Does anyone have any good or bad information concerning this module? Any advice about installation as far as what to make sure to do or not do? Anything of that nature would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to getting more performance from my bike. Not trying to spend a ton of money, just want to make it run efficient and last longer. Thanks.

My brother...Billyd1. I had stumbled upon this site awhile back and mentioned it to my brother and he told me that he has been a memeber of this site for some time. He talked about your knowledge of any Harley bike that is made. He raves about this site and the information provided on any subject about HD. He told me that you and Hobbit are the ones to talk to. After looking thru the site I have discovered that my brother could not be more correct. I am now a member and will be till enternity. Thanks to my Brother for informing me about this site. Thank you for your time and input. It has helped me a lot already in making decisions pertaining to my Nightster.

Thanks Hobbit for that crucial tidbit there. I am not afraid to say that I will take all the advice I can get to make sure I do it right the first time.

Back