free website stats program taking my dog | Harley Davidson Forums

taking my dog

turner

i have a smsll dog ,would like to with me on trips on my dresser lookin for ideas to carry him on bike .

Re: takeing my dog

I have seen a product called beast carrier in the back of bike mags it looks like its just the ticket. Or Google it-

Here are what others were doing on Main Street in Daytona yesterday! Probably not good ideas but amusing.

Attachments

• BW 001.jpg
    BW 001.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 85
  • BW 002.jpg
    BW 002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 84

Started riding with a pooch last year. Started with just a cardboard box bungeed to the back rest and seat. Have a harness for him and connect that to one of the bungees. After about a 1000 miles and the dog loving it, I built a wooden one. Every time a Harley rumbles by the house, the dog starts bouncing off the walls. He LOVES to ride.

Recommend take a couple of slow rides in a parking lot till the animal is used to it. They will try to bail a couple times. Our dog adjusted really quick. I get more smiles from people when they see him than I could ever imagine. Logged around 5000 miles with him last year. Both of us are anxious to better that this year.

Good luck with it!:D

Attachments

• 071911143728.jpg
    071911143728.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 97

Started riding with a pooch last year. Started with just a cardboard box bungeed to the back rest and seat. Have a harness for him and connect that to one of the bungees. After about a 1000 miles and the dog loving it, I built a wooden one. Every time a Harley rumbles by the house, the dog starts bouncing off the walls. He LOVES to ride.

Recommend take a couple of slow rides in a parking lot till the animal is used to it. They will try to bail a couple times. Our dog adjusted really quick. I get more smiles from people when they see him than I could ever imagine. Logged around 5000 miles with him last year. Both of us are anxious to better that this year.

Good luck with it!:D
Loved the sign: Dog is my copilot!! :D

Are you guys kiding.....Oh My....Now I have seen it all..:newsmile100: Whats next the cat?

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0069.jpg
    Scan_Pic0069.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 30
Back