free website stats program taking my dog | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

taking my dog

Years ago a saw a small dog on the motorcycle gas tank. The owner attached a piece of carpet to the tank so his dog could have some kind of grip. I have transported a small dog in my top tour pack but only for a few blocks so I wouldn't recomend that :D. What about a plastic milk crate? Put a piece of carpet on the botton and maybe a chicked wire lid?

NOT Quite.

Watch This

181803_1667202234036_1056704949_2560023_6035247_n.jpg

Are you guys kiding.....Oh My....Now I have seen it all..:newsmile100: Whats next the cat?

Re: takeing my dog

T bags pet carrier

I've got one of these and my Shizu Missy loves to ride in it. All I say is motorcycle and she's ready to get her Doggles on and go. She's a big hit down at Starbucks, cute girls that wouldn't give me the time of day now want to come pet her. :s

Mat 60 Thanks! I built that trike and documented in here on HD Talking. the following link will take you there - Here's my Trike build - Harley Davidson Community As for the dog. He use to ride in a carrier I made for the back of my scoot. But he got too big and every time I started the bike up. he bout yanked an oak tree out of the ground. lol

Thanks for making me laugh this morning just thinking about your dog wanting to get on your bike that bad...:)...I new girls like bikes. I have to admit I would love to see a rider and his dog pull up at the local pit stop...I followed your trike build and you have allot of talent.... Id also like to thank you for your service sir...Mat

Mat, see you are from Maine as well. We ride mostly central to north and west. My wife, Moxie, and I would love to meet you. Ice cream all around, Moxie has to have his Milk Bones crushed up in his! Good times are promised!:guitar:yes:newsmile073::cheers:rider:mgun

QUOTE Mat....Nope you wasn't kidding..The dog in the trailer is realy cool..:)Thats a nice trike to..

I should have added this picture as well.

166597_1665888684529_1156624144_31499198_2139023_n.jpg

I also made the SS spoiler to keep the rain out when traveling with my lab.

zoood

Back