free website stats program Super Tuner need dyno? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Super Tuner need dyno?

Welcome to the forum Roaming Gmone, now for a totally different opinion, why put something on your bike that doesn't belong there??? The S/E super tuner makes your stock Harley ECM 100% programable, it's a tool to remap your ECM, it comes with pre-built race use maps and is upgradable no matter what you do to your engine down the road, it's not a add on waiting to break down plus it's made by the same people that built your motorcycle and does make warranty a lot easier if you ever need it. It does cost a little more then a TFI, but if you wanted cheap you wouldn't have bought the best motorcycle ever manufactured. But if money is a problem the TFI will put more fuel to your scoot and there is great support on this forum for it, your bike, you decide.
Just my two cents.

My 2 cents. I just got my bike back last week with having V&H monster ovals, K&N a/c, SEST and dyno'd I have only had a chance to burn one tank of fuel but I am absolutely stoked. Almost a totally different bike. It sounds awesome now and the throttle response is much crisper if that makes sense.

Back