free website stats program Sturgis 2010 70th Year | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis 2010 70th Year

It's beautiful riding country. I like it a lot better with out all the people though.

wildspirit97 I agree. We are already planning next year with just 3 or 4 of us riding up (leaving the wives and kids at home, grand kids for me) arriving the last Friday of Sturgis week, hitting Sturgis during the last weekend and staying the following week to enjoy all the riding without the traffic.

We did not make it to Spearfish this year and we did not do Iron Man on the Custer loop cause the young ones were following us in the Titan Crew Cab. If you have rode Iron Man you know not a real good ride to take a full size pickup.

Sorry poohbear....I don't want to get voted off this island.

B-1B Guy....I'll try to contact you next year and hope that you can come to our campsite and join us on some rides. Thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry poohbear....I don't want to get voted off this island.

Hehehe understand but I know what I missed, remember being there one time and my ex-wife would say "I can't believe those girls" end of trip guess who was one of the 'girls :good to many beers!

Back