free website stats program Street Glide windshield | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Glide windshield

Thanx, I probably will get a 6 inch tinted windshield.

sent from the boondocks!

=================================================

Correction.........I just looked at the wind splitter and I am sold.

sent from the boondocks!

=================================================

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed a 6" on my EG and the riding experience has multiplied considerable. From cornering to overall enjoyment it was a very positive change. I had a 10" that I replaced with the 6".

Got my windsplitter and it looks beautiful!
4a3dabe9-773c-d3eb.jpg

sent from the boondocks

Having to wear perscription glasses the OEM would flutter the glasses all the time. I'm 5'10" and went with the black 8" which took care of the flutter but the black is a little dark for looking through.

I love the stock 4" wind screen I believe it's called, mine stays on 90% of the time. For really cold weather or longer trips with the wife I also have a 6.5" Klock werks and a 9" LRS Ultra flip. I'm 5'8" and can see easily over the 9" windshield, but my wife complains that the wind goes over our heads and cicles around and comes back down the back of her neck and pushes her helment forward. The KW is good for shorter trips but hits the top of my helment and its a little bit of a pain for to long. Good luck in your search and remember we ride to get some wind!

Back