free website stats program Sta-Bil Marine formula for ethanol gas. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sta-Bil Marine formula for ethanol gas.

A good product no doubt, every fill up I don't know, you can use Marvel Mystery oil too it will lube the top end and help the pump also JMO

Marvel Mystery Oil is good stuff... I've used it in every bike I've owned, never a failure, 'cept for the one that had a newspaper stuffed in the gas tank. Not sure what additive would have taken care of that...

Marvel Mystery Oil is good stuff... I've used it in every bike I've owned, never a failure, 'cept for the one that had a newspaper stuffed in the gas tank. Not sure what additive would have taken care of that...

Curious side of me wants to know how/why lol............

Curious side of me wants to know how/why lol............

I've often wondered that myself... but sure as day, I had a bike that had a newspaper in the gas tank. I was draining the tank in order to seal it and out popped a long strand of printed paper, on further inspection a whole page was pulled from the inside of the tank. Really fouled up the carbs...

Aargh! Things you run in to, least expected... To this day I have no idea why a newspaper would end up in a gas tank.

Back