free website stats program Spark Plug Timing | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spark Plug Timing

Maybe we should be politicians hAAAAA:s
Always good to get as much info out there and let the members decide what they like or add to the discussion IMO

Jack, I like you and think you may need to take the Redhead for a nice long ride to clear your head.

Now, tell the Redhead to get the rolling pin ready, because if I hear you talking nonsense anymore about becoming a politician, I will request that the Redhead use said rolling pin to get you rolling straight again. :D :bigsmiley22::bigsmiley22:

And, gentlemen, your moderators THANK you greatly for a civil healthy discussion. :) Kudos to all!

Jack, I like you and think you may need to take the Redhead for a nice long ride to clear your head.

Now, tell the Redhead to get the rolling pin ready, because if I hear you talking nonsense anymore about becoming a politician, I will request that the Redhead use said rolling pin to get you rolling straight again. :D :bigsmiley22::bigsmiley22:

And, gentlemen, your moderators THANK you greatly for a civil healthy discussion. :) Kudos to all!

:p I will, she is having tons of fun riding with me again, tho she yells some times about cornering TOO fast, I keep telling her if she slides off I will come back and get her:p

:p I will, she is having tons of fun riding with me again, tho she yells some times about cornering TOO fast, I keep telling her if she slides off I will come back and get her:p

If she falls off because of something you did, you better just keep on going until you get to the next state. I've seen the size of that rolling pin.:bigsmiley22:

Back