Votes: 47 6.2%
  • NGK iridium

Votes: 69 9.0%
  • Accel Platinum

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Autolite Platinum

Votes: 8 1.0%

• Total voters
I prefer to use O.E. HD. No guessing. Last time at dealer I was asked about Screaming Eagle plugs and could not get a answer that justified additional cost so I just went with O.E. Works great.

Ran the SE plugs with no problems. My tuner said they will not work good with the ION sensors and he installed Autolites. The SE plugs he removed looked good with 9000 miles on them. I have the Thundermax autotune installed so there are no ION sensors.

Tom::D

I was the original rebel experimenter, never listening to the old dogs and always needing to learn things the hard way. Now that I'M the old dog, let me cut to the chase with some wisdom: Unless you have modified your engine (really modified, not just stage 1), ALWAYS USE WHAT COMES ORIGINALLY FROM THE FACTORY. Fancy and expensive spark plugs are always nothing but Snake Oil.

Just bought some HD 5R6A plugs for the bike. Word of advice: check them at the dealer. One of my plugs had been smashed into electrode(box showed no damage but I checked anyway). Said I'll take another please because not sure of the damage had been done to plug ceramic and I don't want to be broken down 100 miles from house.

Back