Votes: 47 6.2%
  • NGK iridium

Votes: 69 9.0%
  • Accel Platinum

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Autolite Platinum

Votes: 8 1.0%

• Total voters
With plugs other than the HD plugs and champion plugs, the possibility of effect on the ION sensing is more possible because of a resistance value that the system operated with.
Other brands and types of plug have little benefit other than the additional cost of the plug.

H D plus are made by champion to Harley specs Champions are usually cheaper in price

i use auto lite in my shovel they work great. just bought a flhtp 2000 just before bow season just started riding now in late nov. see what happens
new bike fuel injected all new to me see what happens

I always used HD bike has almost 50k never had any problems never saw any reason to change but I only put around 5k on a set I think the manualsays change every 5k :small3d038::glasses

I have alway gotten best performance from stock HD plugs, have tried S/E plugs but seem no better then stock, no increase in hp or torque, just drain my pockets quicker although I do use them when I install S/E heads that call for it because of higher compression. I think Champion makes them for Harley but I will not use Champion plugs, but Harley's are #1 in my book, go figure.

Back