free website stats program Some Photos from Scotland | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Some Photos from Scotland

Beautiful area but you guy's drive on the wrong side of the rode.:p

Great pictures Brian, thanks for sharing.

If you ever came over here Jeff our countryfolk would make you very welcome, you could try driving or riding the middle of the road, but watch the sharp bends. LOLOLOLOL

Great pictures Brian, thanks for sharing.

If you ever came over here Jeff our countryfolk would make you very welcome, you could try driving or riding the middle of the road, but watch the sharp bends. LOLOLOLOL
I'd love to see your country but I'll leave the driving to you. I have a hard enough time in the states!:shock

Very nice pics Brian. Scotland looks to have some pretty riding areas. Thanks for sharing
tourbox

Sure is beautiful !! Reminds me of my native Pennsylvania except the mountains in Pa are much smaller and the coastline in Scotland is AMAZING!! Hope you enjoy your home as much as I enjoy dreaming about it!!

Thanks for the photos!

(any chance of landing a good machinist job over there??)

Very NICE Brian.

Your Scotland had been Long Inhabited BEFORE we were even thought of over here.:newsmile100:

Things over here are Antique at 100 years old and over there aren't antiques over 200 (young) to 800 years old AND older?

I know some homes are passed on generation to generation to generation on and on.......

Beauty in your old country.

Thanks for sharing:s

signed....BUBBIE

Thankyou for sharing Brian. One day I hope to see your beautiful country in person.

Awesome! Looks like a great place to visit and ride! Hopefully someday I will. But I hope it is not so wet!:shock

Brian, I am interested if there is a lot of ghost folk lore in Scotland?

Back