free website stats program Some Photos from Scotland | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Some Photos from Scotland

Brian, I am interested if there is a lot of ghost folk lore in Scotland?

I think every Castle and every old hotel/pub are almost always reputed to be haunted
Grumpy always seems to know where the ghosts are but i have never met one personally or was fast asleep when the furniture was moving about But then i can sleep through anything one of the key skills of a good infantry soldier

Brian

I think every Castle and every old hotel/pub are almost always reputed to be haunted
Grumpy always seems to know where the ghosts are but i have never met one personally or was fast asleep when the furniture was moving about But then i can sleep through anything one of the key skills of a good infantry soldier

Brian
Cool, I figured there was some lore behind all this, I find it very interesting:D

Brian, I am interested if there is a lot of ghost folk lore in Scotland?

Are you interested in ghost stories Jack?
Here is a photo of a 17th century house near me that is reputed to be haunted, but I've never encountered anything there myself. (Gawthorpe hall).

Attachments

• Gawthorpe.jpg
    Gawthorpe.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 18
Are you interested in ghost stories Jack?
Here is a photo of a 17th century house near me that is reputed to be haunted, but I've never encountered anything there myself. (Gawthorpe hall).

:D Thanks Tom, this always has fascinated me:s

Brian; Thanks for the photos. If I EVER was to cross the pond, Scotland would be one of the "must visit" for me.

Brian, thank you soooo much! That is not the same Scotland I visited in July, mine was 85* and sunny, and no rain in 10 day....:D

I will get some pix up soon, but we haven't had much rain here, so the outdoor activities are keeping me busy. I am still working on convincing Steve that I am a princess since I stayed in a castle, but I tried to find the ghost, but couldn't. :D

But, that is one BEAUTIFUL country, and like Bubbie says, the history there starts 400 years before our country was even discovered. Makes me just say "Wow" .

Next time Brian, I will be better prepared so we will meet. :D

Joy you were in the lowlands all my photos are of the highlands a very different landscape this summer has been unusually fine and warm 2006 was the last good summer but i think this one has been better than 2006 normally cold and wet in the summer it has been a few years since i last took the winter liner out of my riding jacket

Brian

Those were wonderful pics Brian. I, too, thank you for sharing. I could just about see the loch ness monster coming from the water. I think I could see Princess Joy atop that stone building:s Beautiful country side, wet or dry.....

Back