free website stats program So what did you get for Xmas | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

So what did you get for Xmas

My present was being able to spend it with the people I care about. Left Iraq on the 18th and was home for xmas.

Outstanding Flashback, I know that those that you are with have their hearts filled with joy!Thank you for your service! Merry christmas and Happy new year.

My present was being able to spend it with the people I care about. Left Iraq on the 18th and was home for xmas.

Welcome back and thank you for taking care of us...being home for the holidays with family is paradise...! Looking forward to your posts in the future...:hii

From all your friends here at HDT. :)

Last edited:
My wife left me alone all day. Kept me supplied in drinks and let me control the television all day. Try to beat that! Fossil

That is an awesome present!!

Im also thankful that Im here to spend Christmas with my family after my cycle accident. Hubby & I are trying to watch what we spend since I'll be off work for at least 6 mo. So we mainly bought for our grandbabies and my mom. I did get him a harley shirt and a harley moneyclip. He got me a digital photo frame. :D

HD blanket with matching sheets, an HD gift cards from everyone else, new HD wallet. this was my first Christmas with my girlfriend so that made it even better

Best part was having a healthy and safe family. A BIG THANKS TO ALL THAT KEEP US SAFE!!!!!!!!

As for gifts, a new Harley watch, shirt, jeans, and belt under the tree, and a new crew cab GMC 4x4 in the driveway.

Not sure if I was good this year, but good enough!:D

I got my seat redone by mean city cycles, a clearview 6.5" recurve windshield and some gift cards for the local dealer.

Back