free website stats program So what did you get for Xmas | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

So what did you get for Xmas

Some books, some music, a sweater, yada yada yada.

The most important thing to me was time with a healthy family and being with our closest friends last night. I just need to work on a way to capture the feelings of this time of year and appreciate things on a daily basis. I'm getting better at it as I age, though.

My wife got me Pioneer Hd radio for my truck. It has a USB input for player such as an I-pod and it will play MP3 files which means I can load all my Beatles CD's on to one disk and have them all with me. The only bike related thing i got is a $75 gift card from my dealer. Now I have to decide what to get and wait for a good sale. I've decided I won't buy anything HD unless I can get it for at least 20% off which means I may have to wait for the spring sales season.

David, I love my mp3 cd's & my iPod. I can cram hours of music on one cd & if I load 6 of them in the car or truck it's almost as good as the iPod. You'll love it!

I got one of these. I have always wanted on:
3a4d_1_b.JPG

And 30.00 dollars to get some fingerless Harley Davidson Gloves.

I am happy.

Some books, some music, a sweater, yada yada yada.

The most important thing to me was time with a healthy family and being with our closest friends last night. I just need to work on a way to capture the feelings of this time of year and appreciate things on a daily basis. I'm getting better at it as I age, though.

AMEN Dr. Doolittle....AMEN

Wife got me a 10,000 mile service at the dealer. I only have 8,800 miles, but close enough. Might as well do it now since it's winter and they don't have a busy shop schedule.

My wife got me Pioneer Hd radio for my truck. It has a USB input for player such as an I-pod and it will play MP3 files which means I can load all my Beatles CD's on to one disk and have them all with me. The only bike related thing i got is a $75 gift card from my dealer. Now I have to decide what to get and wait for a good sale. I've decided I won't buy anything HD unless I can get it for at least 20% off which means I may have to wait for the spring sales season.

You might want to check out Zanotti's. Their prices are like a 20% off sale year round!

Got a sweet set of Scala Q2 communicators that takes MP3 and has FM also.

But the best bit of all is having the kids both home and the whole family together for Christmas dinner.

Best for the New Year to all.

Four new Harley shirts, a new Harley money clip (my old one broke in half). New tires for the cage (badly needed), and as a joke they got me monkey butt powder.:D:small3d017:

Ahh, another great Christmas and my first Harley Christmas. Wife came through with some smoked turn signals and black diamond footpegs, along with my first Harley Shirt. There was some other stuff but that was the important ones. Not to mention the self purchased pre-Christmas gifts, chaps and a new leather jacket, along with some other winter gear. All around a great day with the family and a Christmas Eve in church remembering the best gift that was sent over 2000 years ago.

Back