free website stats program Smitty | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Smitty

I did notice his abcense. And actually have been wondering about a couple of other members that were very active for a while but have been around for a few months. That would be ricanglider adn Rebelbikergirl.

You cam bet, if smitty's not on the forum, his internet connection is down or he's on the road!:rider

Although I am new and don't know Smitty's habits all that well yet, I can say that if he has the same type of internet connection that I have, satellite, I can walk outside and pass gas and I lose connection for like 30 minutes. If he is as snowed in as it seems he is, living up there in the almost great white north, there is a very real possibility his connection is down and down hard. If that was indeed the case, that would lead me to scenario 2 - he needs to go into town to grocery shop and find an internet cafe cause he is jonesing for HDTimeline. Hopefully he just hasnt found an interent cafe that is up and running cause of weather and is still riding till he finds one...... :small3d015:

Welcome back and glad you're feeling better! You're probably overworked and stressed out with your additional Moderator duties! Take all your vitamins and get lots of rest and you should be able to handle it.

Back