free website stats program Smitty | Harley Davidson Forums

Smitty

I was curious also, I heard he was in negotiations to buy J&J out so he could get the Pledge at a cheaper price.:D

Geesh, guy takes a couple days hiatus and you're ready to write a CSI episode about him. Does anyone miss me when I go on a 4 day trip and can't get to a computer? :(

I was curious also, I heard he was in negotiations to buy J&J out so he could get the Pledge at a cheaper price.:D

SC Johnson, not J&J...sorry, I work for 1 and want to make sure we don't mix up our products :)

J&J doesn't do home products, just lots of good medicine, band-aids, hip replacements...You know the things you need when a cager gets you.

SC Johnson, not J&J...sorry, I work for 1 and want to make sure we don't mix up our products :)

J&J doesn't do home products, just lots of good medicine, band-aids, hip replacements...You know the things you need when a cager gets you.

Maybe he's getting a hip replacement, going to use a band-aid to cover the boo-boo, then take the good medicine to feel better.. Hopefully no accident involved... Then he can use the pledge to not only shine his ride, but help out around the house cleaning the furniture.

That's probably why he need the hip replacement...

Man.. I'm confused.:small3d007:

Back