free website stats program Slip on mufflers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip on mufflers

eBay SE mufflers and SE A/C. $100 total.
Bought a Power Commander 3 for my '07 Ultra.
Used the downloads from Power Commander web site.
Came up with a beautiful readout.
72 HP and 83 torque Stage One.
All without going into the engine. Just add-ons.
Probably have $225 total in the "upgrade."

All You need are the slip-ons.Dealer trying to make money and leave You with a limited system.Start with the slip-ons and You decide what to do, beyond that, after You research Your options.

This makes sense. Start with slip-ons. If it isn't running right, you'll know right away.

Put Vance and Hines slip-ons on my bike and love the results. Sounds way better and quicker on the throttle response. No dyno tune needed and it runs better. Save your money and just put on slip-ons. Ride on.

Put Vance and Hines slip-ons on my bike and love the results. Sounds way better and quicker on the throttle response. No dyno tune needed and it runs better. Save your money and just put on slip-ons. Ride on.

This is MY choice also,,,,,, I use them on my 09 King 103" Hot performance motor... Also used them pre 103 at 96"...

I use the SE pro off road tuner and NO problems getting that 103" tuned using them...:s

Good quality product...:D

signed....BUBBIE

That $1500 quote would have to include a screaming eagle pro tuner if all your getting is just Vance & Hines slip ons(big ovals/ high out put) = $559 , stage 1 air cleaner = $150.00 , screaming eagle pro super tuner = $370.00 , dyno tune = $250 + 2 hrs. labor x $89 = $180 + tax approx. $100 = total $1,609 , Thats a true $1,500 quote from a dealer !!.

That $1500 quote would have to include a screaming eagle pro tuner if all your getting is just Vance & Hines slip ons(big ovals/ high out put) = $559 , stage 1 air cleaner = $150.00 , screaming eagle pro super tuner = $370.00 , dyno tune = $250 + 2 hrs. labor x $89 = $180 + tax approx. $100 = total $1,609 , Thats a true $1,500 quote from a dealer !!.

Which is a awful lot for just inquiring about only adding slip-ons to his bike.:(

Back