free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

IMO, Sir Bubbie is GREAT, a valued member and friend, same goes for Geezer who deserves a Big Pat for this thread, and to all who have chimed in here. This is what makes this Forum the Best and only one I am an Active member of. I want to thank All who have posted and All who have read here. Thanks to the Moderators for keeping this IMO valuable thread open:s

Just for Sir Bubbie!:D

Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg

Just for Sir Bubbie!:D

Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg
Porkchop2-1.jpg

Now I NEED to Thank ALL that Have contributed to this Thread.

Many opinions and ALL WERE WELCOMED and YES,,, ALL did HIT the Spot, Just as the Pork Chops In abundance Do..

I took a great ride around my local area today and put on 98 miles.. It was almost 60* and that is warm... Here in Wa.

Sorry We can't correct all of Life's Problems but WE Had a Good Go at a Few of them here on this thread.. Maybe they will get answered. I Hope so.

signed....BUBBIE

Other name for a nave is a Jack but that is on this side of the pond and we might have a wee bit more experience of that side of chivalry
hmm bubbie needs a jack
Where can we find one of them

Brian

Other name for a nave is a Jack but that is on this side of the pond and we might have a wee bit more experience of that side of chivalry
hmm bubbie needs a jack
Where can we find one of them

Brian

I am right here and At your service, Hey Brian how are you?:s

Back