free website stats program Shipping a Bike cross country? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shipping a Bike cross country?

I used Haul Bikes to get my brothers Dyna from Las Vegas to Houston about a year ago. They were great to do business with and a top notch company. All the drivers are owner/operators who have their own bikes with them. They gave me a free quote, then adjusted the price down when the contract was signed and they knew the exact mileage door-to-door. They picked the bike up at my brothers driveway and dropped it off at mine. It was really cool seeing that big transport pull up in front of my house. Then even cooler gawking at all the nice rides inside the trailer. Each one stowed nice and secure. The driver even hung around (with tools) to make sure it fired right up and didn't need any adjustments. Even though I think it was just that driver's way of being customer friendly, I got the feeling all of them have the same commitment (more to liking to help bikers).

Motorcycle Shipping Company: Daily Direct Motorcycle Transportation

Joe

I've shipped a few bikes that I've purchased and had on loan from manufacturers. I've always used JC Motors and have always been pleased.

Motorcycle shipping, motorcycle transport, motorcycle transportation, motorcycle shippers

Shipping the way you want can be tough since you need to have a fire location to pick it up and I would suggest you just have it delivered to the forwarder in Vegas. Clint Lawrence is a great contact to reach out to at JC Motors.

Just took delivery on a 07 Road Glide moved from Nashville TN to Hamburg, NY outside Buffalo. Used HAULBIKES. Great servcice, reasonable, insured, good comunications and the driver got a tip for taking good care of the bike. You could tell these guys know what they are doing the way they handle the bikes when they are off loading. Not a scratch. Good documentation, fully insured.
HAULBIKES Sara Kavajecz Daily Direct Motorcycle Transportation 1-888-428-5245 x217
Would have cost me the same or more to move it myself and seeing that it was winter, flying to TN and riding it back was out of the question.

Back