free website stats program Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Seat

Rapedape

Banned
O.k I love this machine to no end....But, I would like to change out the seat. I would like something that is a little more plush. I have an accessories book and the seats in there are nice. I was wondering if anyone has put on a mustang or corbin seat. Are they any better?????

Look at Harleyseats.com Their hitchhiker model is extremely comfortable. A friend of mine has done 800+ mile days on this seat with no issues. The Millenium foam is supposed to be worth it.

I have a Corbin Stinger that would fit your bike. I went from the stock seat to the Harley Tallboy, then to the Stinger for about 100 miles, then back to the Tallboy. I'm 6' 1" and the Tallboy puts me up 2" and back 2". The Corbin is top quality and has this special foam, leather top, Ostrich pattern leather rear section. It was very comfortable and looked great on the bike, just too low for me. Let me know if you may be interested.

I have a Corbin Stinger that would fit your bike. I went from the stock seat to the Harley Tallboy, then to the Stinger for about 100 miles, then back to the Tallboy. I'm 6' 1" and the Tallboy puts me up 2" and back 2". The Corbin is top quality and has this special foam, leather top, Ostrich pattern leather rear section. It was very comfortable and looked great on the bike, just too low for me. Let me know if you may be interested.

I would like to see a pic if you can. I am looking for another seat. I'm only 5'9 and I don't have forward controls just the pegs and that is just fine like it is. I just would like a seat that's plush and gives a little back support.

hdfxd6stng.shtml

Here is the Corbin Webpage. Should give the info you need. Cost around $500.00 after tax, I want $300.00. Let me know what you think.

Back