free website stats program Seat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Seat

I have had a Corbin since my 1000 mi. check, I now have 5000 mi. and I love my Corbin. Ride a couple hundred miles at a stretch with no complaint from the backside. I don't know what the limit is as far a ride distance before it's time to get off and walk around. Yes, the seat's that good!

I have had a Corbin since my 1000 mi. check, I now have 5000 mi. and I love my Corbin. Ride a couple hundred miles at a stretch with no complaint from the backside. I don't know what the limit is as far a ride distance before it's time to get off and walk around. Yes, the seat's that good!

Which one do you have on there ??

I too was looking for something different, comfortable, and unique. The seats already mentioned are great seats but a little bit of a gamble if you're picky like me. I stuck with my factory seat and had it altered for me. I found that this way I could have it tailored to what I want. The end cost was also cheaper and provided a better product in the end, IMHO. Checkout Definitely Different Leatherworks in Calgary. 403-271-0066. Talk to Al, he does most of the seats for the custom chopper shops in town.

I had gel pad put in my stock lowrider seat and it's great.Also have sundowner for the wife when she rides,sets me a little high.The gel in the stock is good.:newsmile01:

I feel for you man. The seat on my Custom is ok for short rides but more than about 1/2 hour my butt goes numb. I don't understand why motorcycle companies don't put more comfortable seats on bikes. But who know maybe I'm just getting older and have tender butt syndrome.

I have a Mustang Studded Solo seat on my '03 Superglide and i wouldnt trade it for anything. Its comfortable on short or long rides, and it even gives you a little back support. You can see the seat on my bike in the picture on my profile.

Travis

Back