free website stats program Salt Springs In February | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs In February

Coming to Salt Springs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone else bring the other half? if i get a visa the Latina she will come with me, if just us guys i need to make a plan for her. and get her a to go box for the gumbo :D

thanks tank guess i will get a to go box (going to take a while to get the visa thing anyway) well since Joe is cooking i don't think there will be anything to go...Jack told me that Joe was cooking plus he was going to talk all the photos

anyone else bring the other half? if i get a visa the Latina she will come with me, if just us guys i need to make a plan for her. and get her a to go box for the gumbo :D

Mine said she was coming. I think Don said Kat was coming too.

Guess it will all depend on the visa process.....it sure takes a while. one thing for sure if she meets Jack i won't get anymore flack about my stash :D

Guess it will all depend on the visa process.....it sure takes a while. one thing for sure if she meets Jack i won't get anymore flack about my stash :D

Thats for sure! Wait til she see's his photography........

just told the Boss i am taking about 10 days off in Feb :D love making my own schedule. :newsmile036::newsmile036:

Back