free website stats program Salt Springs In February | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs In February

Coming to Salt Springs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
get off the puter Jack the redhead just got home.....brownie points count, use get them while you can cause they get used up quick...:newsmile036::newsmile036:

:p Did some one say brownies:p She is busy catching up on soap operas and my runnin shoes aint fast enough to catch her:p

:p Did some one say brownies:p She is busy catching up on soap operas and my runnin shoes aint fast enough to catch her:p

no problem bud i will send you some of the med the latina is on :D but when you cant catch her, you might need to remind her who you are :D:D:D:small3d002:

no problem bud i will send you some of the med the latina is on :D but when you cant catch her, you might need to remind her who you are :D:D:D:small3d002:

:p I sure hope she comes down to Salt Springs in the cage so ya all can meet her, she is WAY too good for me :small3d028:

:p I sure hope she comes down to Salt Springs in the cage so ya all can meet her, she is WAY too good for me :small3d028:

and i thought you were going to so say "way to young for me" if all works out good the latina might be here too. then we will both be kings or in trouble, we need to think should they meet or not

we do need single malt and cigars in honor of !!!!

and i thought you were going to so say "way to young for me" if all works out good the latina might be here too. then we will both be kings or in trouble, we need to think should they meet or not

we do need single malt and cigars in honor of !!!!

Sure, then they can yak about shoes and we can RIDE:p

deal!!! but remember the Latina only has as many shoes as i have bikes. so the Redhead cant be a bad influence. but if it is the other way around you get a bagger. :newsmile026:

:s Deal, Jeff spoiled me on the way to Sturgis, it brought back memories of my Baggers

Back