free website stats program Salt Springs 2017 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2017

When this first got started we didn't know each other either so don't let that stop you from going and sharing an excellent adventure with some mighty fine folks:)

I wish that were still true Steve, but it isnt
I try to be right with my help here and am 99.9 percent, not bragging I have lived it
And I aint feelin sorry for me
I just wanted to help y'all
But all i get is disrepect
I cnnot be wrong as much as some think and say, or am I , dunno dont care

You are always welcome around my campfire Jack!

We are heading to Palatka and Mount Dora this weekend, SR19 looks like the road to take from Palatka to Mount Dora so we will get a look at Salt Springs on our way to see if it's ready for our March visit:)

OK 4 weeks to go. We are going on the 10,11,12 of March. We may be lone rangers. Anyone else going shoot me a PM.

OK 4 weeks to go. We are going on the 10,11,12 of March. We may be lone rangers. Anyone else going shoot me a PM.
Well, I am not gona be able to make it this year guys . Will be outa town ( state ) chasing the dollar being that is where the job is. Leaving this Sunday for 6 - 8 weeks. So hope you all have fun and be safe.

Well, I am not gona be able to make it this year guys . Will be outa town ( state ) chasing the dollar being that is where the job is. Leaving this Sunday for 6 - 8 weeks. So hope you all have fun and be safe.

We will miss seeing you there. Understand about chasing the buck. Hopefully the weather will be good. Gonna bring KEMO a cigar!

Back