free website stats program Salt Springs 2017 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2017

gator508

Experienced Member
Hey guys and gals. Thought I'd get this started. Cabins are usually booked early. I think we hit a home run on the timing last year. So, what do you think. I'm leaning towards March again. Rumor has it HDDon will lead a ride thru the Nat Forest, with a stop a Hog Heaven. I'm buying:)

I think March worked well last time and I'm all for getting the dates worked out early so maybe we can get the cabins lined up early. Put a date out there Gator and lets get this show on the road. We can make that run through the forest and there are several places where we can water the horses.

I think March worked well last time and I'm all for getting the dates worked out early so maybe we can get the cabins lined up early. Put a date out there Gator and lets get this show on the road. We can make that run through the forest and there are several places where we can water the horses.

OK, we are leaning towards the 10,11,12 of March. It's not a payroll week for Stacee so no one will have to cover for her and Daylight savings starts on that weekend:)

We're all about watering the horses;)

I am usually obligated the last week in March but like last year this works for me. PA should chime in soon....Hopefully it will be a better year for him.

I sounds like four of the regulars are ready to pull the trigger on the 10th, 11th, and 12th of March 2017. Those that have been there know that meeting and getting to know the people on the forum always makes for a good time. Putting a face to the folks that help us with our rides is special. The camp grounds are some of the best I've seen and the cabins have two bedrooms with a pull down couch. I'll wait a few days to see if there are some that could come using these dates. If your planning to attend Daytona Bike week the campground is just a 30 or 40 minute ride. This time of year the cabins book up fast so if you're coming sing out.

I sounds like four of the regulars are ready to pull the trigger on the 10th, 11th, and 12th of March 2017. Those that have been there know that meeting and getting to know the people on the forum always makes for a good time. Putting a face to the folks that help us with our rides is special. The camp grounds are some of the best I've seen and the cabins have two bedrooms with a pull down couch. I'll wait a few days to see if there are some that could come using these dates. If your planning to attend Daytona Bike week the campground is just a 30 or 40 minute ride. This time of year the cabins book up fast so if you're coming sing out.

What he said! Would love to meet some of you folks who may be planning to attend Bike Week. Not that far from Daytona....

http://www.saltspringsrv.com/

Back