free website stats program Salt Springs 2014 | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2014

It looks like I'm not going to make it this year. I've given up my reservation. :(

Pete, hate it you not going to be there, as Bodeen said maybe you will change your mind.
We are leaving early on Fri with a stop in Palatka to see the kids so we should be there before dark this year.

I am still trying to free up some time. We got bombarded with large dealer orders that we are trying to build up as fast as we can, after the downturn of the last few years I welcome being insanely busy however it is proving to be difficult to find more workers that aren't lazy. According to my plan I was supposed to be in Salt Springs by Feb.10 and not leave until March 16. :(

I was hoping to make an appearance, but, sadly, it does not look like FL will coincide with February again this year. But, I still have a week to figure something out! :)

We got a firm head count? Seems everybody is dropping like flies. Jack, it may be you, gator, PA, and myself......

Too bad really, I was looking forward to a larger turnout.....

I am still trying to free up some time. We got bombarded with large dealer orders that we are trying to build up as fast as we can, after the downturn of the last few years I welcome being insanely busy however it is proving to be difficult to find more workers that aren't lazy. According to my plan I was supposed to be in Salt Springs by Feb.10 and not leave until March 16. :(

I was hoping to make an appearance, but, sadly, it does not look like FL will coincide with February again this year. But, I still have a week to figure something out! :)

We got a firm head count? Seems everybody is dropping like flies. Jack, it may be you, gator, PA, and myself......

HMMMMMM, it looks to be warmer than last year, at present time until I hear otherwise Don and I will be there:s

HMMMMMM, it looks to be warmer than last year, at present time until I hear otherwise Don and I will be there:s

While no one could take Joe's place and I certainly don't know gumbo, I will be in residence with the incredible Capital Jack. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

i am still going to be stuck up here on the North Slope.....i WISH i could make it...:(:(

Warmer weather certainly sounds good, way too cold on the return trip last year. Looking forward to see everyone that makes it, and will sadly miss those who don't.

Back