free website stats program Salt Springs 2014 | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2014

For any of the new members following this thread and to some of the older members who might not know, this gathering is open to all HDTimeline members. It is a tribute/memorial for one of our fallen brothers. KEMO you are still missed! This memorial is held in Salt Springs Florida.

As Usual, I will be riding here in Az. I did not know KEMO personally eye to eye but enjoyed him on the HDT forum along with many others...

I do a THOUGHT ride in his Honor every year on his D Day. I DO pay MORE attention to others around me than in the past because of his accident.

RIP KEMO.. Your Are Missed.........

To All.....Have a fun safe gathering... Jack,,,,,Batteries AND Camera...:bigsmiley20: THEN Push Button........... Lens cap off...

signed....BUBBIE

To All.....Have a fun safe gathering... Jack,,,,,Batteries AND Camera...:bigsmiley20: THEN Push Button........... Lens cap off...

signed....BUBBIE

just one more this to add....BIG BUTTON JACK....BIG BUTTON

As Usual, I will be riding here in Az. I did not know KEMO personally eye to eye but enjoyed him on the HDT forum along with many others...

I do a THOUGHT ride in his Honor every year on his D Day. I DO pay MORE attention to others around me than in the past because of his accident.

RIP KEMO.. Your Are Missed.........

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie, you would have liked talking with Kemo, very gentle and easy going guy, he surely is missed, Dont know if I will bring The Redheads camera, Lorne wont let me live it down if I dont so I guess I should start charging the batteries now. Enjoy your ride and we will be thinking of you:D

For any of the new members following this thread and to some of the older members who might not know, this gathering is open to all HDTimeline members. It is a tribute/memorial for one of our fallen brothers. KEMO you are still missed! This memorial is held in Salt Springs Florida.

Don makes a great point. This open to all even if you just would like to ride in for the day. Contact one of us via PM and we'll help with the logistics if needed.

Don makes a great point. This open to all even if you just would like to ride in for the day. Contact one of us via PM and we'll help with the logistics if needed.

...and according to weather.com only a 10% chance of rain, temps 50 - 70, sounds kinda perfect!

I'm still in Ontario trying to catch up on work. You all have a great time and a safe weekend. Hopefully I can make it south in a few weeks.

Back