free website stats program saddle bags | Harley Davidson Forums

saddle bags

moses33

looking for saddle bags for 04 night train. Any after market one that a good qulity? Or ones that would look good on this bike.

take some time and look around. try to get a photo of them on a bike like yours if you purchase on the internet or at shop without your bike. i am sure many of us have seen a pair of bags that we think are great then when we get them home they look horrible or you find out they are not what you wanted. good bags do cost, i have a set of leather throw overs that i thought would be perfect, then when i got to put them on my bike i found out they were not what i wanted. too late to take them back for a return so i am out 175$ lesson learned

You could surf the web key words like night train with saddle bags, or check out your local watering hole on Bike Night:s

I've been looking on line for some time now and IMO Leather Pro is the way to go, waiting for my tax return to purchase my set.

look for iron bags on the web. i bought a set for my lowrider, expensive? yes, worth it? very much so. if you know some one that has a set, check them out. customer service is awsome.

I bought leather pros for my fat bob last year and am completely satisfied. They come with all the needed quick detach hardware. I think I paid about 550.00 with shipping. IMO they are better looking than the HD bags. I also like the Boss bags. The leather pros now have a keyed lock like hard bags do. They also work with my quick detach sissy bar and luggage rack. I love these bags. Zero regrets in purchasing them. (+++Made in USA)

Check out e-bay. I just bought a set of Willie and Max bags with mounting hardware for my 89 Softail that look brand new for 71 bucks.
I put them on for practical reasons like bringing home the beer and groceries from the store.

Back