free website stats program rinehart exaust | Harley Davidson Forums

rinehart exaust

rxman

So, as a noob, i was wondering if the following is worth it. I currently have a '07 FLHT with stock exaust. I would like something a bit more louder, and was thinking that the rinehart slipons might be the solution. any pros/cons i should be worried about?

A great choice..not too loud till you get on it.Great performance.The only cons I can think of is the black end caps tend to turn purple over the years.But can always be replaced.

Nice choice always been a fan of the RH systems , but you might want to look at the Bub slipons ,Bub makes the RH and they have some nice slipon that perform and sound nice also less $ ,bub has been doing alot in there development dept over the last months and due to release some new stuff if they have not already. Enjoy and Ride Safe

I have had rinehart slip ons on my last couple of bikes and currently on my 09 FLHTC as well. Great product.

I have Rinehart true duals on my 07 RK, and love them. Btw, the black end caps are now teflon coated so they won't fade (turn purple) anymore. Rineharts are the best sounding pipes in my book.

Thorns

Same as the other replies. I put a set of true duals on my 2005 ultra, and I love them....no complaints....a little better preformance and they sound great!

Back