rinehart exaust

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by rxman, Sep 24, 2009.

1. rxman

rxman Member

So, as a noob, i was wondering if the following is worth it. I currently have a '07 FLHT with stock exaust. I would like something a bit more louder, and was thinking that the rinehart slipons might be the solution. any pros/cons i should be worried about?

2. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

A great choice..not too loud till you get on it.Great performance.The only cons I can think of is the black end caps tend to turn purple over the years.But can always be replaced.

3. Crocker

Crocker Active Member

Nice choice always been a fan of the RH systems , but you might want to look at the Bub slipons ,Bub makes the RH and they have some nice slipon that perform and sound nice also less $ ,bub has been doing alot in there development dept over the last months and due to release some new stuff if they have not already. Enjoy and Ride Safe

4. wildman9

wildman9 Active Member

I have had rinehart slip ons on my last couple of bikes and currently on my 09 FLHTC as well. Great product.

5. 03classic

03classic Junior Member

I run rinehart tru duals on my 03 and love them.Nice sound but not to loud at speed.

6. allaco

allaco Member

i like my rineharts the newer end caps do not to seem to turn purple

7. nolafishr

nolafishr Active Member

I have Rineharts on My 09 RG and Love them, They are Perfect!

8. Thorns

Thorns Active Member

I have Rinehart true duals on my 07 RK, and love them. Btw, the black end caps are now teflon coated so they won't fade (turn purple) anymore. Rineharts are the best sounding pipes in my book.

Thorns

9. mfisco

mfisco New Member

I've heard them on a 06 ultra and they sound great.

10. heartshot

heartshot Account Removed

Same as the other replies. I put a set of true duals on my 2005 ultra, and I love them....no complaints....a little better preformance and they sound great!