free website stats program rinehart exaust | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

rinehart exaust

I have the RH true duals on my 08 flhx and love them. They look great and sound even better. That being said, they are not a cheap pipe and I think you could probably do better with maybe a pair of rush slip-ons. These sound good and look good as well and I know they dyno up pretty well as a buddy has them on his 08 deluxe. Much more cost efficient and a better bang for the buck especially if your not going to true duals.

Ive heard the Rineharts and Rush side by side and think the Rineharts are deeper better sounding pipes. After hearing both I decided the Rineharts were well worth the extra cost, no regrets at all. There's a reason I see more of them than anything else on the touring bikes.:D

My new 2009 Road Glide has the Rineharts and they do have a sweet deep mellow sound to them, not as much "bark" as the VH Short Shotss on the Softail. :)

I put RH true duals on my 02 Ultra in 2005 and still love the sound. Had the end caps chromed by a buddy of a buddy - they look great chromed.

A great choice..not too loud till you get on it.Great performance.The only cons I can think of is the black end caps tend to turn purple over the years.But can always be replaced.

Ends no longer turn color as they are ceramic coated (at least that is what I have read). I have a pair on my 08 and have not had a bit of problems. I have the true duals and love them. Slipons should give you what you want. I would also recommend v&H slipon's as they also look and sound really nice and may be a bit cheaper.

Back