free website stats program retired Jack | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

retired Jack

Man buy you some fishing poles and a boat and get out there enjoy every second of your retirement you've earned it.. Congrats to you. and thanks for all your input on this great site.. Tom

oh mat why did you have to say egg.....he has no hair, and it is so hard for me not to say anything.....:small3d002:

QUOTE Mat........Gesh. :newsmile100: Do you think its possible he joined a hair forum?..I best no say to much because Im thinning a bit myself..

QUOTE Mat........Gesh. :newsmile100: Do you think its possible he joined a hair forum?..I best no say to much because Im thinning a bit myself..

mat... good point maybe we should search some sites for him.....

Man buy you some fishing poles and a boat and get out there enjoy every second of your retirement you've earned it.. Congrats to you. and thanks for all your input on this great site.. Tom

No fishing poles on board,but you can use my little boat that is stored in Salt Springs any time you want to.

BTW Jack when do you plan your ride for?
I think I am going to be riding your way the beginning of July,maybe we can ride north together.

Enjoy life, I suggest making sock puppets and having them talk to the people on this forum for you, save your IQ points...lol

:p You guys are TOOO much, I will keep on doing what I can When I can that is when I am not cooking, baking , doing the wash and of course Pledging:p

Sooo....if you are pledging more is it around the house or on the bike...hopefully you are getting in more throttle time

No fishing poles on board,but you can use my little boat that is stored in Salt Springs any time you want to.

BTW Jack when do you plan your ride for?
I think I am going to be riding your way the beginning of July,maybe we can ride north together.

Unknown at this time Steve, I have interviews and loose ends with Binder and Binder, I do know I am ready for a long ride, July EH, maybe be ready by my Birthday in July:s

Back