free website stats program retired Jack | Harley Davidson Forums

retired Jack

lorne

As most of us know Jack Klarich retired this year from many years of hard work. Jack has helped many of us on HDtalking with all his vast knowledge that he shares so willingly. he is always one of the first to welcome a new member, he regularly adds to the self help section, and much more. well after doing some thinking i thought it would be nice if we all pitched in and bought Jack a nice retirement present, but then i though NAWWW Jack is not a material type of guy. when Jack was at work your could almost set your watch as to when he would sign onto HDtalking and start helping us all. Well then Jack retired and i noticed that Jack is not signing on as regular but more sporadic. Jack checking in sporadic is a little concerning as i am afraid that he might be spending most of his time trimming the stash......there is also a chance that since Joy has now moved to Florida she has got Jack hooked on the knitting forum and that is taking up all his time.

so i am asking all Jacks friends to help with suggestions that will help Jack stop trimming the stash or getting him of the knitting forum.

please only suggestions that won't get Jack in trouble.

here is a couple links that i will start with to get the ball rolling.

Cake and Cupcake Recipes - Betty Crocker

Lists Galore!: 150 things to do when you're bored

Housework Made Easy

:bigsmiley24: just trying to help bud, hope to see you in the fall :bigsmiley24:

As most of us know Jack Klarich retired this year from many years of hard work. Jack has helped many of us on HDtalking with all his vast knowledge that he shares so willingly. he is always one of the first to welcome a new member, he regularly adds to the self help section, and much more. well after doing some thinking i thought it would be nice if we all pitched in and bought Jack a nice retirement present, but then i though NAWWW Jack is not a material type of guy. when Jack was at work your could almost set your watch as to when he would sign onto HDtalking and start helping us all. Well then Jack retired and i noticed that Jack is not signing on as regular but more sporadic. Jack checking in sporadic is a little concerning as i am afraid that he might be spending most of his time trimming the stash......there is also a chance that since Joy has now moved to Florida she has got Jack hooked on the knitting forum and that is taking up all his time.

so i am asking all Jacks friends to help with suggestions that will help Jack stop trimming the stash or getting him of the knitting forum.

please only suggestions that won't get Jack in trouble.

here is a couple links that i will start with to get the ball rolling.

Cake and Cupcake Recipes - Betty Crocker

Lists Galore!: 150 things to do when you're bored

Housework Made Easy

:bigsmiley24: just trying to help bud, hope to see you in the fall :bigsmiley24:

I like how you think lorne, and I know what you mean. I talk with Jack ever other day and every time he answers the phone he's out of breath! I didn't realize:D dusting and cleaning windows was that much work. (Rumor has it he also has a Harley embroidered apron) I'm looking forward to him coming home to Minnesota this summer for a visit, don't worry i'll put him to work on my scoot.

Happy retirement Jack is there any truth in the rumour that you may be using pledge for non bike related polishing :p

Brian

:p You guys are TOOO much, I will keep on doing what I can When I can that is when I am not cooking, baking , doing the wash and of course Pledging:p

Back