free website stats program Replacing Handlebars | Harley Davidson Forums

Replacing Handlebars

Great job RWB....That helps alot..Realy nice bars...No beer going ? You never said a bad word:)

That looks like my garage. .... . .. ..

I am so embarrassed about my garage, well not that embarrassed or I would not have shown the video. But I do hope that someday (before I die) I can build another lawn equipment, etc shed out back to FINALLY get my garage the way it originally started out.

I have a power washer, a spare grill, an electric smoker, a John Deere lawn tractor, a 36 inch commercial duty self propelled walk behind mower, a generator, a table belt sander, an air compressor, a bike lift, a cement mixer, a miter saw with fold up stand, a garden tiller, a table saw, spare lumber and just a general collection of other power tools and stuff. all crammed into that 2 car garage.

You may have not even noticed my full length back wall work bench since I can't even get to most of it. It's a terrible mess.

Maybe you have a lot of stuff in your garage but that didnt stop you from making a great handlebar vid........:)

I am so embarrassed about my garage, well not that embarrassed or I would not have shown the video. But I do hope that someday (before I die) I can build another lawn equipment, etc shed out back to FINALLY get my garage the way it originally started out.

I have a power washer, a spare grill, an electric smoker, a John Deere lawn tractor, a 36 inch commercial duty self propelled walk behind mower, a generator, a table belt sander, an air compressor, a bike lift, a cement mixer, a miter saw with fold up stand, a garden tiller, a table saw, spare lumber and just a general collection of other power tools and stuff. all crammed into that 2 car garage.

You may have not even noticed my full length back wall work bench since I can't even get to most of it. It's a terrible mess.

Even if if you do get it all cleared out and looking good you will just fill the space for something else that takes your fancy sometime in the future
It is just lack of space that stops me from getting more stuff well i do keep getting more stuff it just gets harder to find a place for it all

Brian

Back