free website stats program Replacing Handlebars | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Replacing Handlebars

Even if if you do get it all cleared out and looking good you will just fill the space for something else that takes your fancy sometime in the future. It is just lack of space that stops me from getting more stuff well i do keep getting more stuff it just gets harder to find a place for it all. Brian

Yea that's true. I rented until I was 29 yrs old. Then I actually built my house myself, first the original small house that I finished in one year of holidays, weekends and vactions back in 1979. Then slowly on a cash basis over many years I added to it. So I used much of the construction stuff, but as the years go by I use them less and less (except the mowing equipment and grills).

I have a 1979 version of the old heavy duty Troy Built garden tiller with the cast iron Briggs engine, that I don't even use. But I inherited it from my Dad when he died in 1995 and I just kinda keep it for sentimental reasons. Maybe someday I will have a garden. But I need to build that shed first. I spent many years working 55 to 60 hours a week. And stuff around my house just kinda got along without me. Now I'm starting to have more time to deal with it. Hopefully I will get it all tided up before I die so my kids won't inherit a mess.

Anyhow when I see pics of guys garages that look so neat and tidy, it really makes me envious.

Back