free website stats program rain gear | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

rain gear

Cycle Gear serves mostly the sport bike and off road riders but hier line of Bilt Gear in affordable , I have the Bilt Rain jacket with well placed elastic and cinch straps, and he rain pants. the pants could be a little easier to get into, but they work well. I got caught out in a heavy down pour a couple weeks ago. Stopped and put my gear on, worked great, stayed nice and dry, as well as comftable

I recently bought some Tourmaster rain gear that's pretty easy to put on and take off when your dry. Don't know how it will be if you get a little wet first. Got mine at Motorcycle Super Store for $90.00. Tour Master Defender Two-Piece Rainsuit - Street Motorcycle - Motorcycle Superstore

I've had this one for over 4 years. I have had to use them a couple of dozen times, and stayed dry.....even in Florida rain, you know the big drops that come fast....feels what a firehose wouold probably feel like???

The only drawback is they are kinda tuff to get on while wearing boots but they will go on while wearing boots.

They come with a pouch to store them in and it helps to conserve space in the saddlebags.

Oh, I also got some covers for my boots to keep them dry.

Now if I could only find some good raingloves......and NO, I don't want to wear my wifes dishwashing gloves!:p

Back