free website stats program rain gear | Harley Davidson Forums

rain gear

aunkster

Im looking for lightweight rain gear thats is very easy on and very easy off..the rain gear i had seemed at times like i needed 4 people to help me.

thanks

ok i did a search and didnt see anything about this topic .Ive had the same rain gear for about 11 years and its now time to rid of it ,
I do need to tell you that I hated the rain gear ,i only kept it because it was expensive.

I carry FroggToggs for my rain gear. While it is not perfect, it works. Lightweight, packs small, cheap. I never come out completely dry but I think that is impossible.
Some have issues with melting it to the exhaust pipe. I never have. Works for me. YMMV.

F.Y.I. Nelson Rigg AX7 Pro's: easy on 17" leg zippers, I stay very dry,
Con's: kind of hot, takes up a lot of room.

Last edited:
Nelson Rigg is the best based on my use. May not be the easiest to get on and off, but I doubt there are any good ones that keep you pretty dry that are. Also I am seeing two buttons showing up in my post that say download and play. I did not put these there.

I'm using Tourmaster Elite II setup. Very happy with it. The jacket also doubles as my ride to work jacket, down to the mid 40's it is all I need....

As a few others, I have frog toggs, very compact, lightweight, easy on and off, drawback - not heat resistant but they sell a patch kit for ~ $9 to help the right leg from getting fried on the pipes.

I use the frogg toggs . Lightweight and doesn't burn you up .. They breath . Sometimes it feels like I'm getting wet but when I take them off , dry as can be.
also got a set of tourmasters boot covers :D

Back