free website stats program Protective film | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Protective film

Thanks OnePointMan, I'm pretty much tapped out after buying the new steed. As one of my buds said, "the toybox is full", yeah but the bank account, not so much!:wall Ahh well, can't take it with you, right?:newsmile032: This site positively ROCKS! I am constantly amazed by the amount of readily knowledge. Had my dealer try to blow a bit of smoke up my tailpipe over the stage one download. Guy's jaw literally hit the counter when I fired back with FACTS I learned here. Needless to say, they caved and didn't charge me the $140 for hooking up a laptop and downloading basically an update to the computer. Nice to be treated like I actually know what I'm talking about! Thanks HDTimeline for letting me "fake it" so well!:59: Ride safe! Joe

LawDog.....I bet you wont get to much sleep tonight...Tommrow is the day...:).Enjoy and ride safe..Mat..

Thanks OnePointMan, I'm pretty much tapped out after buying the new steed. As one of my buds said, "the toybox is full", yeah but the bank account, not so much!:wall Ahh well, can't take it with you, right?:newsmile032: This site positively ROCKS! I am constantly amazed by the amount of readily knowledge. Had my dealer try to blow a bit of smoke up my tailpipe over the stage one download. Guy's jaw literally hit the counter when I fired back with FACTS I learned here. Needless to say, they caved and didn't charge me the $140 for hooking up a laptop and downloading basically an update to the computer. Nice to be treated like I actually know what I'm talking about! Thanks HDTimeline for letting me "fake it" so well!:59: Ride safe! Joe

Joe I thought this post was great! If you do a little research and are able to process 1/10th of it you are going to have a better time at the dealer. They won't be trying to pull the wool over your eyes in the future.:s

Back