free website stats program Price on 2009 ultra? | Harley Davidson Forums

Price on 2009 ultra?

Trek

The family and I are getting ready to leave tomorrow to go to Tennessee to see my brother and there are a few Harley dealers on the way, I made some calls to see what they had left with 09 ultra's so I'm going to see what kind of price I might get for one. The lowest I got so far is 21339.00 out the door with abs. Does everyone think that is a good price? One more question... from what I have been reading there really isn't any big changes from 2009 to 2010 to warrant paying the higher price is that correct? I was going to try and save a little more and a 2010 next spring but I really don't see any reason to. Thanks for any input.

I purchased an 09 Electra Glide Standard and i was able to purchase this bike for 16,995.00. Are you looking for an Ultra?

I would certainly be looking to make the best deal on a leftover, but new, 2009 Ultra in your situation. If they won't come down much on price I'd insist on several thousand dollars worth of extras - extended warranty, P&A certificate, etc.

I paid $36k for my Ultra...then again that is in Kiwi Dollars...grin. Seriously though you will love the Ultra and even Down Under CASH talks so put some pressure on, Dealers really hate to see a sale walking out the door. One time a salesman waited until I was almost off the lot before he gave in and came running after me....squeeze em till they cry...LOL

Check with Cool Springs Harley Davidison. I was told they were selling them as low as you can get 1 and they are in Tennessee.

If it's Vblack it's a good price, It looks like the 2010 went up $ 2000 more, and they are not going to make many, so the demand could go up and the dealer will get what he asking for they only have so many bikes to sale to keep the doors open
and pay thier employs a decent wage, so they can buy what your selling

The family and I are getting ready to leave tomorrow to go to Tennessee to see my brother and there are a few Harley dealers on the way, I made some calls to see what they had left with 09 ultra's so I'm going to see what kind of price I might get for one. The lowest I got so far is 21339.00 out the door with abs. Does everyone think that is a good price? One more question... from what I have been reading there really isn't any big changes from 2009 to 2010 to warrant paying the higher price is that correct? I was going to try and save a little more and a 2010 next spring but I really don't see any reason to. Thanks for any input.

I WAS TOLD by dealer that the straight cut 5 gear would go to a beveled one to get rid of the NOISE in 2010 bikes..... to me that might be worth the newer year....

Even tho' REDLINE shockproof took care of a friends NOISY 1st and 5th gear to a I CAN"T HEAR IT WHINE NOW..... good stuff....

I WAS TOLD by dealer that the straight cut 5 gear would go to a beveled one to get rid of the NOISE in 2010 bikes..... to me that might be worth the newer year....

Even tho' REDLINE shockproof took care of a friends NOISY 1st and 5th gear to a I CAN"T HEAR IT WHINE NOW..... good stuff....

So you think it would be worth thousands of dollars to trade up one year to eliminate a noise that causes no harm that you just admitted you can't even hear?? You are HD's dream.:p

Back