free website stats program Price on 2009 ultra? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Price on 2009 ultra?

Barb's H. D. just outside of Philly was advertising prices on all bikes with a 10 % off list. That would be the starting place to haggle. I know of one other dealer that would match or beat any price a little closer. Good luck in your hunt.
Jim

So you think it would be worth thousands of dollars to trade up one year to eliminate a noise that causes no harm that you just admitted you can't even hear?? You are HD's dream.:p

HD has been MY DREAM for MANY YEARS!!!!!!!

NO I've heard the noise and just SAID a way to fix it....just didn't hear it in HIS bike ..... YOU said the REST..... I do my own work and don't rely on harley ... only parts.... and then some aftermarket.....

YES I would rather have a 2010 than a 2009..... NOW that is JUST ME.....

ALL I waas trying to say is the 2010's are here this next week and GO LOOK FOR THE CHEAPER PRICES if that is all you want....

AS for me I'll work on a 2010 when available......

PLEASE DON"T POST then PUSH when you hear the wrong answers you must not want to hear....

same goes for me.... SORRY to bother you with GOOD suggestions>>>>> they were strickly mine.... sorry i didn't keep them that way....

JUST MY WAY signed....BUBBIE

One more question... from what I have been reading there really isn't any big changes from 2009 to 2010 to warrant paying the higher price is that correct? .

I would call beveled gears in 5 on the 2010's a BIG CHANGE major improvement for those who KNOW HARLEY DAVIDSON....

(replacement trannys or aftermarkets cost 2 to 4 thousand$ plus labor to swap-out)

I put in a 6 speed tranny in my 2000 dyna.... Knowledgeable h.d. people understand the tranny problem on the 6 spds.... harley wouldn't have changed it if the customers NOW and FUTURE didn't complain-suggest to the service people about it wanting h.d. to do something about it........

If YOU bot a 2009 and apple to apple mine a 2010 and BOTH sold same in 6 mos.... MINE would command a better price than yours just for the one year newer and tranny fix.... THINK ???

signed.... still ruffled feathered.... BUBBIE

Last edited by a moderator:
HD has been MY DREAM for MANY YEARS!!!!!!!

NO I've heard the noise and just SAID a way to fix it....just didn't hear it in HIS bike ..... YOU said the REST..... I do my own work and don't rely on harley ... only parts.... and then some aftermarket.....

YES I would rather have a 2010 than a 2009..... NOW that is JUST ME.....

ALL I waas trying to say is the 2010's are here this next week and GO LOOK FOR THE CHEAPER PRICES if that is all you want....

AS for me I'll work on a 2010 when available......

PLEASE DON"T POST then PUSH when you hear the wrong answers you must not want to hear....

same goes for me.... SORRY to bother you with GOOD suggestions>>>>> they were strickly mine.... sorry i didn't keep them that way....

JUST MY WAY signed....BUBBIE

Hmmmm. ok BUBBIE :bigsmiley22:

Back