free website stats program posted photo differences | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

posted photo differences

Copied/pasted from photobucket.

nov15glide008.jpg

Breeze, the method you used is best...you copy the 4th option (you merely click on it) and you will "briefly" see a banner saying "copied..." and then paste that into your post. The thumbnail method is not as "user friendly" JMO.

Thanks for the replies. I've found the difference, and my curiosity is satisfied for now. :newsmile063:

Dead Horse, What kind of engine do you run? What class? I have always liked the Pinto, Maverick, Vega drag cars.
wilks3

Dead Horse, What kind of engine do you run? What class? I have always liked the Pinto, Maverick, Vega drag cars.
wilks3

399ci a stroked 351 windsor, i run IHRA top sportsman/hot rod , 10.30 index 1/4 mile. 6.60's on motor 1/8 and never made a good pass on NOS, but it did run a 6.10 with a 100 shot but pulled the front tires about 4 foot and when it come down i had to steer away from the wall.it either done a scary wheel stand or blew the tires off. fun car i sold the car a few years ago to get the vrod i destroyed last aprial.

Back