free website stats program posted photo differences | Harley Davidson Forums

posted photo differences

Breeze3at

Experienced Member
I know how to post photos on the forum, and have used photobucket, microsoft picture manager, and paint to resize. My postings always show up as a thumbnail that expands when clicked upon. Some photos on site have a "click to expand" bar across the top. What is the program used for this? I'm just curious,I should perfect what I already know how to do, but I have to know. :panic

Last edited:
I know how to post photos on the forum, and have used photobucket, microsoft picture manager, and paint to resize. My postings always show up as a thumbnail that expands when clicked upon. Some photos on site have a "click to expand" bar across the top. What is the program used for this? I'm just curious,I should perfect what I already know how to do, but I have to know. :panic

Good Question, I will await the answer as well. :small3d021:

Okay, I'll try this again. :) (Started earlier and work rudely interrupted). I think that the pictures with the bar across the top are from photobucket and the pictures that you click on and they open in the forefront I think are pictures that are uploaded to an album on the forum. :eam I think.....someone can correct me if I am incorrect.

Incorrect. I use photobucket, and they don't show like that. I will try again here and use the clickable image option in photobucket. In fact I will do it now.

This is a clickable image from Photobucket

Incorrect. I use photobucket, and they don't show like that. I will try again here and use the clickable image option in photobucket. In fact I will do it now.

This is a clickable image from Photobucket

Yeah, but that takes me to the photobucket web page. :s

i dunno, i know other forums will post the picture pretty big and you don't have to click to enlage it. someone will come along and school us on this
maverick.jpg

Back