free website stats program "post" surgery | Harley Davidson Forums

"post" surgery

murf

I'm Baaack. had surgery last Thur. recovering well but can't ride for a couple weeks. Gonna get my FXR serviced and checked over while I'm down and be ready around middle of month. Glad to be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fell for you murf. I'm on week 3 after having heart surgery, (aorta aneurysm). It’s going to be a little longer for me before I can drive, 8 – 12 weeks they say, the chest has to fuse back together. The hard part is the weather has changed for the good here, everyday for the last week has been nice. I am board out of my mind all I can do is read, take walks, order some chrome and wait for the doc’s OK sign.

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Now is the perfect time to get the bike done.....only problem is you will keep adding to the list

Glad to see you're on the mend. Be careful and before you know it you'll be ridin again.

Boy we must be a bunch of old farts on here. Seems like not long ago I was recovering and all you kind folks were wishing me well. Bless you all and a speedy recovery to you both Murf and Timman. Its hard but can be done. Although I probably rubbed off some paint and chrome waiting to be able to ride again.

Murf & Timman; wishing both of you a speedy recovery & I know the two of you will be behind the handlebars once again - soon. Cheers!

Back