"post" surgery

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by murf, Apr 6, 2010.

1. murf

murf Active Member

I'm Baaack. had surgery last Thur. recovering well but can't ride for a couple weeks. Gonna get my FXR serviced and checked over while I'm down and be ready around middle of month. Glad to be back.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010
  2. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

Good luck ..on the mend .....Tom.

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

Glad all went well Murf and you are back with us again.:D

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome back, follow the dr orders

5. Timman

Timman Member

I fell for you murf. I'm on week 3 after having heart surgery, (aorta aneurysm). It’s going to be a little longer for me before I can drive, 8 – 12 weeks they say, the chest has to fuse back together. The hard part is the weather has changed for the good here, everyday for the last week has been nice. I am board out of my mind all I can do is read, take walks, order some chrome and wait for the doc’s OK sign.

6. sworrub

sworrub Member

Quick recovery Murf and you too Timman

7. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Now is the perfect time to get the bike done.....only problem is you will keep adding to the list

8. buck484

buck484 Active Member Contributor

Glad to see you're on the mend. Be careful and before you know it you'll be ridin again.

9. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Boy we must be a bunch of old farts on here. Seems like not long ago I was recovering and all you kind folks were wishing me well. Bless you all and a speedy recovery to you both Murf and Timman. Its hard but can be done. Although I probably rubbed off some paint and chrome waiting to be able to ride again.

10. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Murf & Timman; wishing both of you a speedy recovery & I know the two of you will be behind the handlebars once again - soon. Cheers!