free website stats program "post" surgery | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

"post" surgery

Glad to hear everything went well Murf. Don't want you to push your recovery too fast, but if there is any way that you are able to make it to Cherokee for the Rally, PM me & maybe we can get together. Great to hear from you again.

I'm wishing you gents a speedy recovery but take your time. Easier said than done I know but will probably pay off in the long run.

Thank you all for your well wishes. Sounds like mine was easier than Timman's, I had stents done and didn;t get the abdominal incision thank goodness. Best wishes to you Timman I had "open heart" in 2000, took a full year to feel I was all the way back. But don't let that discourage you as you will be able to ride again much sooner than that. Just takes a while to return to full strength. And, as suggested, I will not push it as it's more important to get well first. I have all summer and the rest of my life to ride.

I fell for you murf. I'm on week 3 after having heart surgery, (aorta aneurysm). It’s going to be a little longer for me before I can drive, 8 – 12 weeks they say, the chest has to fuse back together. The hard part is the weather has changed for the good here, everyday for the last week has been nice. I am board out of my mind all I can do is read, take walks, order some chrome and wait for the doc’s OK sign.

Murf, glad to hear you are on the mend...you will be ready to ride before you know it...just be patient. :D

Tmman, glad they diagonosed you condition before it got you into serious trouble. Your recovery will be fine, and you will be better soon and your ride eagerly waiting for you. Take it easy and don't push too hard, physical therapy is a must, as even a few weeks down, you arms, chest and back muscles need to work up before climibing aboard. :s

I hope both of you continue on the fast road to recovery. I have had two spine surgeries and may need a third this year so I feel for both of you.

Back